Friday, February 17, 2012

The Bachelor

Due to an family emergency Breanne and Julia are going to be travelling to New Mexico for a week and a half.  Unfortunately, I will not be going with them.  I need to save my vacation time for when baby #2 arrives later this year.  This leaves me all alone to fend for myself.  So I foresee a total regression upon her departure.  Over the course of the past few years of marriage I have actually become sort of competent in the kitchen.  I'm nowhere near as good as she is, but I can whip up a meal or two when necessary.  Somehow I just don't see that happening next week.

I imagine that I will return to my old ways of frozen pizza type products, including but not limited to, regular pizza, pizza rolls, and pizza bread. 

I think this whole routine will be novel for approximately 2 1/2 days and after that I think I will get really bored.  There is only so much television you can watch and only so much of a conversation you can have with the dog.  I am also really going to miss having them around.  Especially Julia.  Who am I going to have tea parties with while she is gone? 

So here is my question.  Who wants to entertain me?  That's right.  It is now your job to entertain me!  How's that for delegating?  I am hearby making myself available for movies, working out, hanging out, games, etc.  Please, not all of you at once.  There is only so much of me to go around.

If no one replies I will be sad and lonely.  Do I sound pathetic enough yet?

I'm sure I'll be fine.  Breanne really has the hard job of managing the munchkin all by herself so this is me officially shutting up before she feels the need to reply to this too.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment