Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who Wants To Be My Friend?



There are certain benefits that come with being considered "Clergy".  Not a ton, however there are a few.  "Clergy" is such a formal word by the way.  I have never once considered myself a member of the clergy.  I suppose that I am, it just sounds weird to me.  Anyway, the perks.  I know you get the sweet parking spots at the hospitals.  That's a perk... I suppose? After that, I'm pretty much out, so if any of my other ministry friends know of something that I'm missing, please let me know.

Today I unexpectedly had a major clergy perk dropped in my lap!  Through an unnamed inside contact I was able to obtain a "Clergy Pass" to St. Louis Cardinal's games!  Now if I'm understanding this correctly, this card entitles myself and a guest to get in to almost any regular season Cardinal's game free of charge!  The only exceptions are opening day, cubs games, and sold out games.  Can this really be true!!!  Holy Cow!!

I am so stinking excited about this!  The only problem is that I am a super busy guy so finding the time could be difficult, but even if I only catch a few games, it would be awesome!!!  Maybe the Cardinal's will go 12 in 12 this year?!?!

So the only question left is, who wants to be my new best friend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment